home tips tutorial

Sunday, November 28, 2010

0
Komen

man complicated?

I had a friend that I know since college
She my bestfriend..
One day she introduce me his boyfriend
Totally I'm argue her choice
because I know she deserve get better one
But she still with him til break
After break-off she change BF
Now 2010 she couple with someone
that I think really not suit with her
I meet her new bf end of 2009
ahhh totally I am shock with her choice this time
oMg! what she tries to do?
Girl please wake up! he just using u
should I call stupid? oh she my friend
seriously I don't know what advice I should gave
She never listen~
house that guy rent and car his bought use her name
and that guy always talk about break-off with her
so I told her  "your Bf just play around"
and she reply "no his not and we are gonna married soon"
til now I can't see that
MAN alway make a promise
make a girl melt with them
then they will leave you
If his really appreciate , care, love, honest with you they never do like this
alway make you sad,dissapointed,angry,argue with you
but his bf now totally complicated
even she with her GFF he become jealousy
even with me HER BFF. come on
we not a child . think mature
that why I say man complicated
don't you think so?because we never know what they want
really poor with her
I prayer that she will meet a nice guy in her life
I love you so much BFF~
Thanks For Reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MINE..MINE..MINE..MINE..MINE..MINE..MINE..MINE