home tips tutorial

Friday, September 3, 2010

2
Komen

Special People in my life

My Life really simple.Look happy but not really.My parent is like other parent very conservatif even does living in town.Their open minded but in certain thing their very particular.However I love them cause their really important to me.Below this my three special people in my life. X) perfect day with them. thank papa , mama , cinta cause alway on my side.Papa really hardworking find money for us. Higher maintenance babe. Mama save money for us X) emergency case hihi. Cinta find money for married. It's too 'gedix'? hihi .. okay enough about them :)
Lovely dad *who alway care me*

my lovely mum *who bear me*



my love *special man in m mylife*


Thanks For Reading

 
MINE..MINE..MINE..MINE..MINE..MINE..MINE..MINE