home tips tutorial

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

0
Komen

Upgrade version 5


Almost 3 years used blackberry bold 9000 (bold 1)
and I never upgrade my BB.. whohooo
Actually I'm not really gadget follower
I bought my bb because my nokia N95 which I'm used
almost 3 year since study @ kdu is damaged
throw away by my exthen papa give me boLd hihi.... 
TQ papa ~~~~

And Nino(t-five) teach me how to used.... =)
1st he teach me used BBM......  TQ bro really appreciate

My bb on that time I not give my EX touch hahaha .... lunatic!!
he thought I buy phone used leaf????? hahaha

now 2011 ! I'm upgrade version haha 4 to 5
actually I'm not sure is it useful for me or not
erkkkkkk......... I love this version but sometimes hang!
Hate when BB hang.......

this friday wanna sent to shop again..plz plz be nice BB...
haha not really good when talk about gadget ..... not addicted
with GADGET :p

this version I upgrade haha after check in internet there has a few version 5 package..... uhhhh



BlackBerry Handheld Software v5.0.0.0661
Package Version: 5.0.0.661
Consisting of:

  • Applications: 5.0.0.411
  • Software Platform: 5.2.0.33
  • File name: 9000j_PBr5.0.0_rel661_PL5.2.0.33_A5.0.0.411_Bell_Mobility_Inc.exe
  • File size: 118.43MB
~






Thanks For Reading

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
MINE..MINE..MINE..MINE..MINE..MINE..MINE..MINE